Looking for a software testing expert to QA website IMMEDIATELY!
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
Our team is looking for someone with expert software testing and QA skills for an IMMEDIATE PROJECT. The project has already been started and we need someone who can manually test the product. We work in EDT (GMT-4) and would like someone who can have at least 3 hours overlap with our team. If the first few days go well, there will be an opportunity continue working with us on a long-term basis.
Here are the things we need in a candidate:
* STRONG experience in software testing and QA
* History of manually testing web sites
* GREAT writing skills - you must know how to identify bugs, file them, and give easy steps for reproducing the bug
* Superb attention to detail
* Available to work either entirely in EDT time or with a significant overlap
* A plus: you know the difference between unit tests, integration tests, and end to end tests.
Our team is very dynamic and our project is changing rapidly - this will be a really fun testing opportunity. If you're a great fit, it may lead to longer-term work. Feel free to check our profile to see our history and seriousness.
Please apply soon. We will be making a decision by 11:59PM EDT TODAY!
Skills: qa, test, bug-tracking-systems