Go Animate Designer
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
We have a business account on http://goanimate.com/ and seeking an experienced user/designer of this platform. We intend to use it for both marketing and training. We will furnish scripts typically in storyboard fashion (without pictures) but will leave the creativity up to you.
The videos will be under 5 minutes with most ranging from 2 to 3 minutes. Are intention is to hire several contractors and compare results. We believe that we will have enough work for several contractors with each having 4 to 8 hours of work per week.
Project Outline will look like this:
1. I will submit Storyboard that will include theme and description of what we want to accomplish with video.
2. You will do mock-up of characters and background for my approval (Initially, I would expect you to submit several snapshots with a couple of ideas).
3. I will approve outline.
4. You will submit complete and submit for review.
5. I will ask for any revisions
6. You will revise and post (I will look at it 1 more time before posting but do not expect major changes except for obvious corrections).
If a storyboard is furnished with wording for characters, please estimate the time you will take to complete 2 to 3 minutes of video and your rate.
I am familiar with GoAnimate but looking to hire someone better than me.
Please do not apply if have not used GoAnimate. Skype interview will be required.