Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp is currently looking for an E-Learning Instructional Design Expert. Please apply if you are an expert in Learning Management System (LMS) instructional design with SCORM experience; bonus if you have direct experience with Cornerstone OnDemand.
In this position, you will be responsible for:
- Instructional Design: Working with online software to create interactive online courses for implementation on our LMS
- Courses must be engaging, educational, and efficient for sales force
-- Work with Subject Matter Experts to identify what associates need to learn
-- Create media to support learning (e.g., visual aids for face-to-face, various multimedia for e-learning and online)
-- Develop assessments (note that this does not only mean tests)
-- Adapt instructional materials created for one format to another format (usually this is adapting materials from face-to-face to e-learning)
- Day to day administration of the e-Learning system and courses
- Experience with LMS course coding SCORM
- Experience with online Learning Management Systems
-- Managing the loading and editing of courses. Specifically looking for grammatical errors, out of date references, and older material
-- Managing new user loads and administrative tasks of an LMS, such as adding new users, editing users, password resets, learning plan creation and loading
- Self-Motivated individual who can learn internal processes quickly and efficiently
- Experience with Cornerstone OnDemand LMS is a plus, but not required
This position is part-time (about 20 hours per week) with the initial few weeks requiring full-time availability to ramp up. And it could be a long term engagement for the ideal candidate.
Applicants must provide a full resume including all work experience and education history. Please provide some sample work, which could be a ppt online course you’ve developed, quiz-work, etc? Providing your sample work in a SCORM file would also be great.
** In your response, please include "LMS Expert" at the top of your cover letter. **
Skills: design, management, administration