PHP & CMS Development Work (Agency/Teams Only)
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
We are looking to hire an organized team of devs in the form of an agency/company with excellent track record of delivery. The work ranges from ongoing bugs/maintenance work to new web development projects. An agency with multiple devs under the roof would be preferred.
- Good communication skills in English is a must and responsive to business needs
- Extremely comfortable in PHP/MySQL development
- Experience with CMS such as Wordpress, Magento, Kohana, Business Catalyst, Shopify, Silverstripe, Drupal
- Ability to take on an existing site and understand the dynamics in a short amount of time
- Fast turnaround as per SLA (critical bugs with in 24hrs, other around 48hrs)
- Someone looking to form a long lasting working relationship
- Be willing to work on per hour, or fixed price. We prefer to work on fixed price.
- Available through Skype at least most of the day
Pluses that would help:
- Comfortable using Basecamp to communicate (That’s what we use)
- Having a good understanding of VCS(s)
- Having own staging server
- Internal process/work flow for agile development/issue tracking/bug tracking.
- Having devs who work with ASP.Net/MS SQL Server and App Dev (iOS/Andriod)
We work in a professional manner with an element of mutual respect and you will be treated so. Initially the work will consist of small fixes and would progress once we have a working relationship.
Please take the time out to write a reply after reading through the job details as this wild be greatly appreciated. Also used the word 'Beanstalk' somewhere at the start of your reply for us to know you read the posting through to the end.
Skills: english, agile