Sales Support and Customer Service
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Integral Choice is aggressively looking to grow direct sales and indirect sales through partners in specific states of focus. To do so we are looking for key team members in sales support and customer service. It is imperative for someone in this position to have knowledge of the telecommunications landscape and the services carriers offer for business solutions. This role will require that you can handle various tasks simultaneously, and meet deadlines. You are expected to not only learn but retain information to be applied to similar situations in the future.
Integral Choice is a leading national provider of telecommunication services and equipment including wireline, mobility, cloud solutions, phone systems, and expense management solutions. Integral Choice represents over thirty-five carriers nationally with recognized brands, such as, at&t, Windstream, and XO. We are in our 10th year of business operations with last year being our most profitable year since 2007. We are a privately held company with headquarters in Marietta, GA. It is our goal to be a leader in the market place and to do so with strong customer acquisition, retention, and customer service! To do so we need people with talent that are ready to make it happen for themselves and the organization. Do you have what it takes?
We provide opportunities that include a full package of base income, health, dental, vision, STD/LTD, PTO and life insurance if eligible based on position. Look to join an organization that with hard work, integrity, strong collaboration and communication you can write your own ticket to success with a group of people that will help you grow!
• Minimum bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
• Comfort with computer including ability to type 70 WPM or better
• Excel or Equivalent Calc (Open Office) intermediate to advanced skills
• Good grammar skills
• Effective Communication with customers’ (sales partners, end user customers etc.)
• Ability to apply logic to various situations to arrive at a conclusion- “Figure It Out”
• CRM previous experience (we use Salesforce)
• B2B Telecommunications sales experience is desirable
• High self-motivation and confidence
• Ability to prioritize and manage your day
• Strong organizations skills with ability to handle many open items daily
• Strong communication skills with management
• Role will take 30- 40 hours weekly
• Benefits are available with this position
• Independent worker that can confidently focus and manage a highly productive day