GETTING THE GUY (Dating Advice for Females)
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
We are looking for a writer to come up with a short dating book illustrating a step-by-step guide to getting the guy of your dreams. This book can be structured however you want BUT must be valuable and proven to work! You can gather the information though personal experience, though conversations you have had with people and even doing your own basic research BUT it is imperative that all information is written by you, in your voice!
This book should teach female readers how to...
1. Flip the switch in your female brain, so you can beat men at their own game...
2. Have men lining up to date you and desperate for your attention...
3. Become the type of woman that commands respect from men...
4. Ultimately get the proposal, the ring, and the man of your dreams!
It can be funny, interesting but must be valuable.
Terms & Conditions:
• By applying/accepting this job you agree that this is a work for hire situation. Polyglot Content owns full and exclusive rights to the material. The material may be used or altered in any manner without your name appearing anywhere. You have no rights to republish or distribute the material in any form.
• These stories will be published under a pen name. Your real name won't appear anywhere on the work.
• The publisher owns complete and exclusive rights to the story. Writers will need to sign a writer's contract.
• No plagiarism. All stories must be 100% original and will be checked with Copyscape. Plagiarized or previously published work won't be accepted.
• Full payment is released when your agreement is signed and your final draft/summary is accepted. We don't accept books that are poorly written or filled with spelling and grammatical errors.
• Minimum 15,000-20,000 word requirement + a strong summery/book description
To apply for the assignment please submit any instructional samples of things you have done, a basic proposal/outline, and why you think you would be able to give counsel in this field.
We thank you in advance and look forward to hearing from you.
Skills: communication-skills, research, ebooks