Pay Per Click Expert, (PPC) Google ads manager for Promotional Business
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Seeking PROFESSIONALS only, a self motivated results driven Google adwords expert to manage 1 google account long term. The account has several online campaigns focused on certain promotional products.
We are looking for a Google Adwords PPC Manager with the following qualifications:
- Google Adwords Certified (send us a link to your profile or show us your certificate).
- Proven track record in managing & improving Google Adwords campaigns.
- Up to date with the recent changes in Google Adwords.
- Self motivated with the ability to work independently.
- Can create and interpret Google Adwords data and reports.
Must have experience with quality PPC ad campaigns
- oDesk Work Diary will be utilized for tracking work
- Results and return on investment (ROI) should be measurable and quantifiable
- Quality over quantity - We're not just looking for clicks, we're aiming for high quality customers to purchase our products
you will be responsible for the following
- organizing the existing campaigns and create new campaigns to suit your business plan
- creating new campaigns and new ad groups as deemed appropriate
- finding new keywords that can drive more traffic and improve ROI
- improve Quality Score
- provide feedback on how to improve landing pages and website to increase QS
- creating and split testing new ad copies and old ones
- set-up enhanced campaigns, specifically mobile-click-to-call ads
- monitor the data and send weekly updates
- manage budget and campaigns to yield the best ROI
To apply, please include the following:
- Basic outline of your PPC marketing plan process
to quickly understand what we do and derive a plan for IMMEDIATE results
- Please provide example of results from previous clients
- How will you measure the effectiveness of your efforts?
- Will you be available for ongoing support over the next 6-12 months?
- What is your ongoing PPC management strategy?
- How much billable time should be expected in the first month for initial setup?
- How much billable time for ongoing support in the months after the initial setup?
initial budget is $500 per month, but we will increase s you generate results.
AS THIS IS LONG TERM YOUR HOURLY SUBMISSION WILL BE TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT IN THE SELECTION PROCESS. THERES NO POINT PAYING SOMEONE $150 A WEEK TO MANAGE A $100 A WEEK BUDGET ACCOUNT
AS WE INCREASE IN CAMPAIGNS AND WEEKLY COST WE WILL THEREFORE INCREASE HOURS AND PAY
If you think you are the right person for the position and to make sure you have read the entire job post, please write “Certified Expert” at the beginning of your application.
Skills: google-accounts, facebook, keyword-research