Pregnancy Poems Writers Required
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
I am looking for poem writers to provide me bespoke quality pregnancy related poems on different aspects and topics about pregnancy. Each poem must consist of at least 200 words, with between 25-30 lines per poem.
See a sample poem from my Poems Collection Here:
- In your application, you have to specify the areas/aspects/topics/themes on pregnancy, best suited for you to competently write poems about.
- Then, I will provide the specific requirements for each of the poems in a set of Three Poems.
- These required poems are to be published in my collection of Poems Online and in Print. Each poem must be written; assuming it's to serve as a Gift to prospective readers or target audience.
- Price is dependent on quality and quantity of poems. I am willing to pay $12 per set of 3 Pregnancy Poems.
- Opportunity and special consideration exist for exceptional and experienced poets (writers) who have flexibility and capacity to deliver additional sets of poems.
- Opportunity exists for long term engagement on Poems Writing Contract.
1) Each Poem to be submitted as individual TEXT file, with line breaks between stanzas. One zipped file containing all the files is also acceptable.
You must also describe the purpose (what readers should expect) of each poem you write, in 2 or 3 sentences.
2) You will be recognized as the author of the poem, everytime and anywhere it is published, except you request otherwise.
3) Applicable copyright laws must be adhered to as all poems delivered under this project must be publishable as original content by me, including;
a. Complete right of all the delivered poems; right to use, modify and publish all purchased work online and offline.
b. Complete right to translate, modify, use or publish any delivered poem into any languages other than English language. Your recognition as author will still be preserved in any modified or translated versions of your poems.
Delivery time: Each Bidder should advise.
Preference will be given to:
- Writers with proven cognate experience, relevant educational background or track record on poetry or pregnancy.
- Writers who are willing to produce samples of what should be expected , in support of their bid.
- Writers who can demonstrate exceptional creativity.
Thank you for your anticipated interest, to be part of my project as a contributor.