Scale various DXF in AutoCAD objects to same proportion
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
I have some DXF CAD files with about silhouettes of people. They are generated from photos, therefore the scaling and measurement of the people is not correct. Thats what needs to be done...
Task in short:
Scale the silhouettes to a natural height of about 1.8 units (1 unit = 1 meter)
Details of the task:
- You can draw a baseline and a guideline with 1.8 meter distance to make it more easy
- Please move the silhouettes to the baseline, so that they all "stand on the ground"
- You do not need to scale them exactely to 1.8m - it is only a guide. e.g. children can be smaller...
- the people are distributed in four dxf file of different categories (Sitting, Standing, Group, Walking)
- Please not that they are generated from a photo and each foto shows not only one people but often two or three or more - but you only need to scale all the group of people of one photo once. You will easily notice the groups because in the DXF file there is a small distance between each "photo". Sounds a bit complicated but is totally easy. See Screenshot "groups.jpg" where I marked in red for example how you find out which group people belog together.
- After finished scale please make sure that you still keep a proper distance between the group of people that belong together to make the selection more easier.
I hope it sounds not to complicated because it is not. I only tried to give you some tipps and make all notices upfront.
Attachment contains also an original DXF and a DXF that is done the way I need it for better understanding.
Please only apply to this job if you read and review all infos and attached files.