Closed - This job posting has been filled.
Hello, my name is Bryan Grandy and I’m the owner of Blue Hyperlink Web Marketing and I’m looking for someone to add to my team, especially to the team that is handling a major web site, my biggest client. I’m seeking a social media marketing expert ASAP for a national business. The ideal candidate will possess all of the necessary skills to run a VERY successful social media campaign. Necessary skills include but not limited to:
• excellent English skills 5/5 speaking writing and reading English – this is ESSENTIAL!!!
• Someone who can talk to clients (not for long hours, just for maybe for an informal meeting of progress. The owner of the company is not very technology based, he’s more of a hands on type of person.
• three or more years’ experience in marketing social media profiles
• proven track record with verifiable references (phone number/email of at least two references required – this is essential: no references, no hire)
• experience taking a company with little to no social media presence to a successful lead generating social presence across these main sites (priority in this order)
• Previous experience managing a social media marketing campaign, not a worker bee who helped the boss with repetitive tasks, someone who managed or did the entire campaign themselves
1. Facebook: This is the most important site that we need help with. We need someone who will:
• Provide 30 to 40 new likes to start with each week, and each month, progressively more each month
• Increase the number of people talking about us each week, progressively more each month
• Increase weekly total reach every week, progressively more each month
• Posting 2 times/day to Facebook (you’ll send me what you want to post each week in advance for approval)
• Promote backlinks made by link building team
• Video promotion (one per week will be provided)
• We’re open to any new ideas you might have to promote our Facebook presence.
• Send example business URL’s of the Facebook pages you’ve managed successfully
2. Google +: the same thing as on Facebook. I know we need to create a community page and increase the same types of numbers.
3. Twitter: third most important – open to suggestions
4. Pinterest – I’m totally new to it and am open to suggestions
I won’t be able to hold your hand every day. I will want weekly reports showing progress and basically what you worked on in each section.
The rest of this team is working our Adwords campaign, SEO on site and off site and I’ll be happy to introduce you to each
I’d like to interview on skype in the next 24 hours and hire someone asap after seeing a summary of what you can do for me and my client. Excellence is demanded on this project, so I expect nothing but the best from you. If you well on this job, I can have many more projects for you.
If you’re interested, please send me a cover letter that specifically lists how you will help me and my client succeed. When you respond, we can switch Skype Usernames and do a quick interview by texting and finally by Video Chat (Required also).
Increase of Likes
5> Increase of talking about
6> Every Day New Link Promotion
7> Video promotion
8> Promote your all back links (Like PRlog,Article Base, Zimbio, Blog, Web2.0, Bookmarking links, & other back link.). So that Google gives priority of you
Skills: english, facebook, pinterest