I am hiring for a Canadian Tutoring agency, catering to Canadian Colleges.
We have several tie-ups with Canadian colleges with Mathematics departments, for which we plan to provide tutoring services to students through web/online.
Tutor is expected to be very proficient with Calculus concepts, problems and be patient with students when explaining difficulties.
We are planning to hire atleast 10 tutors, owing to huge demand from Canadian students.
1. Solve difficulties of students on 1-to-1 basis, helping with assignments (solving the assignment is strictly out of policy)
2. Make student understand difficult Calculus concepts in a clear manner
1. Tutor is required to be well versed with Calculus concepts and be readily able to solve difficult or College level Calculus problems.
2. Tutor should be well-conversant in American English, as it will be 1-1 tutoring with Canadian student.
3. Ideally, tutor should be aware of American style of studies
4. Tutor should be available to work from 6pm to 12 midnight EST timezone (preferably).
Steps for getting hired as Tutor:
1. Demonstrate your experience and knowledge of Calculus, with teaching experience if any
2. Please attach your updated CV/resume with the proposal
3. Mention your Skype ID and availability for Skype interview
4. Firstly, selected candidates will go through initial round of screening via Skype interview, to know more about the candidate
5. Then filtered candidates will undergo a Calculus written test and/or 20-25 mins Calculus Demo lecture online delivered by tutor, to understand content knowledge and delivery
6. Final selected candidates will then be interviewed on Skype for compensation finalization.
7. Last round as 1-1 interview of 15 mins on Skype with Tutoring Agency head.
The above selection process may take around 5-10days to complete.
We are in urgent need, and would like to fill the positions ASAP for right candidates.
Please give your best bid, as we are in a competitive market of educational services and we are a start-up tutoring agency with limited budget but huge potential of making it big in the future.