CSV Catalog/Product Import File
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
We are looking for CSV files to be made for an ecommerce website built on BigCommerce. If this first project meets or exceeds expectations, many more will follow.
Our one main requirement is having to know English grammer. If you are not fluent in the English language, please do not bid. We do not expect to edit the CSV file at all. We want to receive the file from you and import it right away. Here are the file requirements:
- The file must NOT contain any grammatical errors.
- The import must go smoothly and without any errors.
- Categories must be correct and based on the manufacturers categories.
- Images associated with the product must be downloaded and saved using the product sku number. If there are more than one, please add a hyphen and numer in the follwing format: XXXXX-1, XXXXX-2, etc.
- All furniture sets will need to be created with special html formatted code in order to offer packages. For an example of that product, please visit carlsfurniturecity dot com slash conrad-queen-8-piece-set. There you will see a section called 'Packages' and 'Individual Pieces'. This is created using the HTML code.
Attached are examples of csv files provided by BigCommerce. We need to see an example of your work before we fully award the project. All we ask is to send us a file with six products in the csv file format provided. No other format will be accepted.
Please visit coasterfurniture dot com and visit Living Room and Sofas. Use the first six sofas on this page to create the csv file.
If the file meets our requirements, we will award you the project and provide you with the HTML code to be added to the description cell of each product that requires a pacakge. If no packages are obtainable, the code is not needed.
Skills: import, english