1. Any research topics relevant to the presentations ( 3 options of powerpoint presentations) by industry partners or Mechanics of Solids subject incorporating local and global engineering practices, engineering applications and engineering science.
2. Industry base case study with appropriate details and discussion, site visit report related to disciplines discussed in Mechanics of Solids
3. Verification of the answers of some of assignment problems you get using MDsolids web-module
The delivery form can be one of the following items:
1. Short report(10-20pages)
2. Video clips (maximum 10min)
3. Power point slides (40slides)
5. Physical model
Instructions for preparation of the report:
• The project report should include the title page, table of contents, introduction, all main sections, conclusions and the list of references.
• Please use A4 pages with maximum font size of 12 with 25 mm margins (top bottom left and right).
• Please use clear and suitable figures and tables with proper referencing if they are taken from a known source.
• Please clearly explain the topic supported by figures, charts and tables.All figures and tables should have unique numbers and appropriate titles.
No hard copy is required.
Please submit a CD including:
ü Project Report in MS-Word
ü Project Slides in MS-PowerPoint
ü Copies of the references used in your report in PDF format if available
Oral presentation is not required however you might be interviewed to ensure the report and slides are your own work