AutoCAD Interior and Architectural Designers
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
We are an interior design team to private country clubs. We use 2D and 3D computer programs to enable the process of renovations and remodeling projects. We work with several furniture, fabric and carpet factories around the world. We are based in Colorado, USA.
We are looking for Interior and Architectural Designers proficient in AutoCAD (versions 12-14) and Revit who have excellent English communication and his/her own software licenses. We need designers capable of delivering technical 2-D and 3-D drawings. Overall, we are looking for someone with the creativity and ability along with professionalism. Contractors in Southeast Asia, Philippines a plus, but not required. We are looking for the right candidates as we have several ONGOING projects. Project timelines range from 5-20 per week, depending on scope of project.
- Fluent in English
- Proficient in AutoCAD (v. 12-14)
- Proficient in Revit
- Responsive in all communication (email, skype, online)
- Detail and Deadline Oriented
**We are looking to hire sooner than later, so PLEASE TO INCLUDE RESPONSE IN YOUR CV:*
1. Where are you located? Time zone specific to Colorado, USA?
2. Please include PDFs of 2-D and 3-D portfolio, ideally of commercial projects.
3. Most recent projects worked on (description, location, scope, dates)?
4. Experience with any commercial space planning or furniture design projects? Please describe.
5. What is the range of hours available per week?
Thank you for your applications.