Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
CineMassive, a leader in command and control room visualization systems, seeks a freelance, talented, experienced, and creative graphic designer with excellent project management skills. The work will mainly be project-based and can be completed remotely.
• Effectively conceptualize, design, and create new marketing assets including PDF layout and graphics, website design and graphics, infographics, photo retouching and enhancements, newsletter design, corporate brochures, collateral materials, presentation materials, and logo design
• Collaborate with CineMassive team members to understand business and requirements
• Must be able to work fast and efficiently while maintaining a high and consistent level of creativity
• Communicate design strategy and rationale to CineMassive's marketing team
• Provide all source files upon completion of a project
• Must be proficient in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and Dreamweaver
• Solid understanding of graphic design, typography and composition principles
• Experience with infographics and other visuals depicting processes and data
• Ability to work with constructive criticism as well as adhere to deadlines
• A work style that is extremely detail oriented
• Excellent communications skills
• Time to dedicate to project and adhere to strict deadlines
• Remain current on latest technologies, graphics and website design tools
• References or an established reputation preferred
• Experience working for a technology company a plus
• User-Interface design experience a plus
• 3D Rendering experience a plus
• Branding experience a plus
If you are interested in working as a freelance graphic designer for CineMassive, please submit examples of your previous work for review.