Customer Support Assistant
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
I am looking for someone to handle customer service duties for a small website that operates in social media marketing - mainly offering facebook services.
Specifically, you will:
1. Handle refund requests by looking up customer orders in our support system and creating a ticket.
2. Address user issues with the services, such as quality concerns or usability questions.
3. Respond to emails regarding the services and to communication about suggestions.
I am looking for a contractor who:
1. Is available online at least from Monday through Friday, and preferebly on weekends too (the timing is flexible). approximately 3-5 hours per day
2. Has worked in a customer service setting or a similar customer-facing job
3. Has a solid command of written English to reply to customers
How to apply
To apply, please respond with a cover letter that includes the following:
1. Your customer service experience along with ecommerce experience (perhaps working in similar industries, etc.)
2. Your availability throughout the week
In addition, please include the following: How you would respond to a customer that is requesting a refund due to service delays?
About the company/job:
I run a small website that offers facebook related services such as fan page likes, post/status/image likes, shares, etc. Lately I've been getting too many inquiries, around 25-40 a day, and it just takes too much of my time to respond. I need someone who can help me out with this work so that I can focus on other things.
I need a person who is available every day at least for couple of hours to get the work done. If you do a good job you will get a permanent position and I might need you for my other sites too. So there is potential for a full-time job.
This work is quite simple and should be easy to understand. I mostly get emails with questions about our services, or regarding delays.
With each candidate I will discuss the position in detail, explain what is required of you and how the job should be carried out. I am looking for a friendly individual with excellent written English communication skills.
I need someone ASAP, so go ahead and apply.
Skills: english, marketing, facebook