Awesome JS dev needed for creating pretty D3.JS report from CSV data
The input for this data will be delivered in CSV format.
The application (script/page) should:
- Be able to load the data from a text CSV file.
- Transform the data to generate pretty page with graphs and tables using D3JS.
For instance. A couple of widgets/graphs to be built could be (but not limited to)
- Total number of banner impressions delivered/clicks per lineitem
- Impressions & clicks delivered per day in a bar graph
- Impressions/clicks per creative & best performing creative.
- In reality there are more graphs to be build.
- Numer of impressions delivered per targeting.
If you can demo prior work its a big plus.