Seeking ghost writer for weekly Leadership Wisdom video blogs
Ghost writer needed to write 300-600 word blocks of leadership content (5 per month) that will be used in a weekly blog and video. These are meant to be bite-sized stories to enhance executive wisdom and accelerate organizational success.
Topics of interest:
- Leadership Skills
- Team Management, collaboration, team building
- Emotional Intelligence
- Leadership Development Strategy and Execution
- Tools for Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Enterprise Strategy
- Time Management
- Balance and Stress Management
- Communication Skills
- Creativity Tools
- My site: www.Sagatica.com
- Mind Tools Videos: http://www.mindtools.com/pages/mai
- Presentation Secrets of Steve Jobs.http://www.slideshare.net/cvga
Audience: Senior Executives with Fortune 1000 companies (Ages 35 - 65)
* Articles should be written in a professional manner, but should also be inspirational, conversational,clever, creative and include humor when appropriate.
* Submissions need to be succinct and practical.
* Must include a title and teaser (brief overview) to be considered complete
* You MUST cite research and/or attention-grabbing facts to validate assertions, as well as provide links to recommended books, websites and resources written about similar topics
(My Twitter connections @lead4results, Harvard Business Review, TED, ASTD, Training and Development, Human Capital Institute, TLNT, MIT, Center for Creative Leadership, Corporate Executive Board, Training Magazine, etc, etc.
* Articles must be original works (will check for plagiarism)
* Will be paid at the completion of each weekly submission/job (this includes all requested revisions or rewrites)
****** Please include relevant writing samples with your bid.******
In appreciation and I look forward to working with you,
Skills: leadership, research, management, training, video, twitter