Technical Virtual Assistant - with Web Development & Graphics experience
Are you looking for an awesome job that’s not only
fun, challenging, and enjoyable, but also pays you
more money the harder you work?
If so, then please listen carefully. Our growing
company has a fantastic job opportunity available
for a Technical Virtual Assistant that can meet certain criteria.
This job is not for anyone - we are looking for a
SPECIAL person that has ENTHUSIASM, wants to
grow with the company, shares our values and is willing
You should also enjoy
contributing ideas and sharing your thoughts,
while you work - your input and willingness to
help the company expand would be appreciated.
We’re basically looking for a talented, hard working
person that would like to become a valuable
member of our team. And you can do this job
completely from your home
*if you have a highspeed
Not only do we work on fun and challenging projects,
but as the company grows so does everyone’s SALARY! :)
So this could be a wonderful opportunity for you!
Not only could you have an exciting job
but you would also enjoy knowing that as you do
a great job you’ll continue to be rewarded for
it with more money.
We’re really looking for that special person that
could become a ‘superstar’ on our team.
Someone who would love their job and love working
with our team.
Here’s just some of the criteria that this person
- Basic “Office” apps
- Use of Google Documents
- STRONG verbal and written English skills
- STRONG communication skills
- STRONG GRAPHIC DESIGN
- STRONG WEB DEV/WORDPRESS
- KNOWLEDGE OF WISHLIST MEMEBERSHIP
- Has a reliable computer
- Has a reliable highspeed Internet connection.
- Speaks, Reads, and Writes English extremely well.
- Proficient in using Word, Powerpoint, Excel
- Can work from home without distractions.
- Can use Skype – has a webcam.
- Has a PayPal account.
- Is willing to learn new things. Can easily be trained in other skills.
- Extremely accurate on tasks – double checks work
- Actively seeks feedback and clarification
- Can work part-time to full-time (20-40 hours per week)
(Will start at part time and then move right into full-time within the first month.)
Has these skills:
- Internet research capability – Locating related sites and potential partners, using keyword and market tools, .
- Content Writer – Create articles and content in the dating & relationships niche. Able to emulate a particular “voice” for the tone and content.
- JV/Affiliate Manager – Research and locate new partners for cross-promotions
Manage existing relationships with Joint Venture partners and affiliates.
- Content Syndication (publishing) – ability to publish videos, articles, etc.
- Graphic Design/Wordpress advanced
- WISHLIST Membership
- Has Internet Marketing expertise (or good understanding)
- Has experience working with Photoshop (a big plus!)
And the ability to take on new tasks quickly and readily.
If you’re interested in this unique opportunity,
please do the following…
** Send me your information (resume or CV) and credentials and use a Subject Line of “I’m a superstar!”
Let me know why you think you’d be great
for this job.
Also let me know the best time you can be reached
and what schedule you would prefer to work
from home when you won’t be distracted.
Please also include links to as many examples
of your work that you can. >>>(minimum of 2)<<<<
If the examples are NOT included - your application
will NOT be read.
And include a work reference – someone that can
describe your work habits and ability.