Experience Graphic Artist
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
Expanding marketing and printing company seeking a Graphic Designer with at least 1-2 years design experience to design (but not limited to) logos, printed collateral, shirts, website management, and logo recreation. Will work closely with production staff, web department, and clients (good customer service is a must.) Illustrator and Photoshop will mostly be used, so please be comfortable using these programs.
Other non-graphic design duties will include small office duties -- email handling, website management and etc/
Candidate should be able to work well under pressure, have good time management, can work independently from others, a sense of humor, and must be a team player. We are beginning to expand, so we would like a candidate that wants to be a part of the family and grow with us.
- Color separations - Spot, CMYK, Simlulated, Index, etc
- Pre-production file preparation with spot colors and offset material
- Creative Suite 5+
- Strong writing skills and knowledge of social media
- HTML and CSS familiarity-
- Microsoft Suites; Excel, Publisher, Powerpoint and Wordl
- Adobe: Dreamweaver, Illustrator and Photoshop