Senior cakePHP Developer, HTML, CSS, jQuery – Updation on Project
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Currently seeking a senior cake PHP developer with excellent HTML, CSS, jQuery experience.
A minimum of 3 years experience required. If you don't have at least 3 years experience working with companies, please do not apply.
Part-time programmer must have very high skills in HTML, CSS, and PHP. Our application is in cakePHP. If you have experience in cakePHP, this helps.
Programmer must score top 30% in HTML 4 & 5, CSS 4 & 5 and PHP4.
This is an Education Technology application with some complex code, so experience in education technology is helpful.
- We will only work with Agencies.
- We will only allow up to 10 hours of programming time per week. Some weeks will have less hours, depending on our needs at the time.
- The debugging is expected to be fast and correct (No pushing hours!). We have a strict release schedule so we cannot afford tardiness and/or messy code.
- We are professionals, we expect for you to be professional.
- Very good written English is required. However, very good spoken English is not a requirement.
- No spam. If you do not fill our requirements, do not apply.
** If you fit our requirements and we choose you for the next step, we will require a test run (paid). Once we complete a test run and it is successful, we will hire.
Skills: debugging, english, test