This is “like a University Project” (platform development) by using MVC Frameworks
This is “like a University Project”
It is aimed IT Programmers and Software Developers/Architect ONLY with more than three years of work approved experience.
We intend to create a script/software that has many features similarities to odesk and elance platforms; a freelancer marketplace software. There are a lot of clone scripts available in the market, but, we like to develop something completely new and unique that reflects our business culture and needs.
Thus, we are looking for two different experts and projects, in the field of software development, who will design the data flow diagram showing the key processes within the product; such as
1) feature recognition
2) feature analysis
3) possible solution
5) validated solution
6) implemented solution
in other words, a diagram that clearly defines and illustrates how the features of the products development management will interact.
HOWEVER, the “trick” of the project is here:
1) The cost for the real implementation of your solution should not exceed the total amount of $1,000 to $1,500,
2) 80% of the features codes will be used/suggested by you, should be available through the existing and tested source code repositories than writing code from scratch; Excluding turnkey solutions of alternative clone scripts, such as nlance, getlancer etc. but sourced from:
Having seeing the list of our software features and capacities, you are expected to find through the existing source code repositories the appropriate pre-made software that are able to implement all of the requested features.
Based on your research you made you found out that the following script can be the “starting point” of the admin panel of our software http://codecanyon.net/item/freelan
Next, based on the final admin panel solution of the script, we need now to find the most appropriate front end interface of the script. Based on your research, this file can be the “start point” http://themeforest.net/item/freela
In both cases, extra work needed in order to provide a complete solution as per our requirements BUT always having in mind that the final cost of software implementation should not exceed the amount of $1500 in any way. The project will be considered eligible/closed when you are ready to deliver:
1) the data flow diagram that shows the key processes within the product,
2) the list and cost of each pre-made software that used,
3) Written guarantee by the programmer architect that the selected scripts used should be free of bugs, errors, flaw, failure or fault, but also, that the final software will not produce an incorrect or unexpected results or to behave in unintended ways.
Therefore we are looking for an expert with
a) strong and proven experience in at least two software development job,
b) great knowledge (+++) of the available source code repositories,
c) provide list of two other similar projects you have produced that best reflect your work and relevancy to this project (not links of finalized software but documentation),
d) if we are satisfied with the work, you might be selected for the implementation/development of the script.
e) The exact features of the script we like to develop will be sent to the two right candidates of this projects.
f) Great knowledge and experience using all the features of the current available freelancer marketplace platforms like elance, odesk, freelancer,
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – Logo fixes (resolution, quality & pixels) - ASAP