Assistant Project Manager - SEO Marketing Company
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
You must be a freelancer individual to apply to this position.
This is not just a job, you must be fully dedicated to the companies success. I want someone that will save me time, manage my projects, and excel past expectations. Most of the position will be management but if content need to be written or calls need to be made, I want someone that will take the initiative to get it done.
I am looking for an assistant manager that has experience managing internet marketing campaigns for United States small businesses. I expect someone that is seasoned and very professional. Speaks fluent and clear English and feels very comfortable with calling anyone within the United States.
- Must Understand and Speak Fluent English and not have a thick accent.
- Willing to work my timezone which is EST.
- Must make phone calls
- Must be at least 28 years old
- 3+ years experience in SEO or internet marketing.
- Must dedicate minimum 30 hours EST to my business. No other side projects.
- Fast Internet Connection, and no power issues.
Right now I can afford 500-600 per month depending on experience. As we take on more clients and have successful campaigns, raises and bonuses will be distributed.
Please list all skills and submit a resume.
Other open jobs by this client
- Hourly – Logo Design Expert
- Hourly – Website Graphic Designer - Freelancers Only - No Companies