Web Application (Mobile Compatible) Billing and Collection System
The application will be used in billing Market tenants on a daily collection basis or other custom billing duration. Each account is handled per contract which is inclusive of a market space named to a client who can also have multiple account contracts.
Develop a secure Billing and Collection system that can be used to perform the following main objectives:
1. Product / Market Spaces Management
Record and maintain database of Market Spaces (the Product) with technical details and history of occupants, payments transaction and attach contract details and documentation. There should also be a provision to create billable services or products in the future.
2. Built-in CRM
Capture and maintain records of inquiries, potential clients, quotations and other communications that can later be transferred to the Tenant directory or fired in an email for follow-ups from the system individually or in bulk. Mediums of origin can come from emails, website inquiry forms, walk-ins, and other marketing endeavors. There should also be a way to handle client requests and other notes.
3. Tenant / Client Management
Record and maintain Tenant directory and store Tenant information, transactions, contracts engaged/space rented and other important information.
4. Billing and Collections Central
Allow mobile staff to bill and then record and issue receipts for payments of clients on location. The device should be able to print invoice and receipts on customized paper sizes or specific devices requirements.
5. Accounting Functions
The system should be able to handle standard accounting processes, recording of sales and collection, maintenance of subsidiary ledger for accounts receivable, reporting of aging accounts receivable, etc.
6. Dashboard for Management Access
Dashboard access for the Managers with ability to view reports summarized in charts or numbers. There is a comprehensive reporting section that can be drilled down to details and be exported as a file or printed for hard copies.
Ability to integrate with Accounting /ERP systems through file exports or middleware/API.
1. The system should be accessible via browser using mobile devices such smartphone, iPad, Netbooks or other specialized billing devices with printer capability (please proposed one if necessary).
2. The system should be accessible locally via LAN/WiFi and specified remote locations via secure transit and can work even when disconnected then later sync upon restoration of connection if needed.
3. Administration systems for user control per module, review user history, create backups and other administration tasks.
8. For the Billing and Collections Central, the system should be able to cache data when the server connection is lost while on the road or mobile then push the data as soon as it’s back online. This process can apply for all transactions to be more efficient on the client side while making sure each transaction is updated on the server.
9. We will require the source codes and documentation for maintainability of the system.
10. PHP and MySQL is the preferred technology to be used but feel free to propose your preferred technology to use and its advantage over the mentioned technologies.
11. We require to have a documented source code for future need.
12. Can comply with Philippines Internal Revenue requirements for accreditation.
Timeline: 2-3 Months
Budget: Let's discuss
Skills: billing, management, marketing, ipad, lan, administration