Video Clickers Inc is a US internet technology service provider seeking a web developer to work remotely.
The position is for a talented and creative individual who can work independently and in a small team environment to deploy, maintain, and improve our company websites.
This is an excellent opportunity for a young and talented developer to gain real world experience working with current web technologies in a casual, fast paced, and dynamic technology company.
• strong software development and technical leadership skills;
• passion for web site configuration, tuning and troubleshooting;
• deep, working knowledge of OS, web server, and database systems (Linux, Apache, and MySQL preferred);
• holistic understanding of the Internet and hosting from the network layer up through the application layer;
• ability to integrate seamlessly into existing infrastructure;
• languages: PHP,;
• cloud hosting experience;
• web Development;
• configuration management;
• web security;
• linux packages;
• excellent organizational and communication skills, both verbal and written;
• Resign and develop tools that automatically deploy, maintain, and monitor LAMP-based hosting environments;
• Research, specify, and test hosting architectures leveraging your web, database, and OS knowledge;
• Debug the toughest web service production issues.
* Must have a thorough understanding of overall website design, including usability, industry standards, architecture and navigation
*Must have strong verbal and visual communication skills with the ability to listen closely to the team and create designs that reflects the discussed strategy.
Pay Rate and Terms: Depends on experience.