3D case of Samsung Galaxy S4, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6 and Sony Xperia Z2
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
Brief on Project:
1) A crystal clear case is required for each phone. Each will fit exactly the mentioned models.
2) All phone models shall be exactly similar to this Spigen design (http://www.spigen.com/iphone-5s-5-
3) All dimensions of the phones are in designer's scope. The project originator will NOT provide any dimensions even for the iPhone 6. You can purchase the case of the iPhone 6 if needed from this link below.
4) Each case design shall be submitted in “part” (*prt,*sldprt), “parasolid” (*x_t), “IGES” (*igs) and “STEP” (*step) extensions. To achieve this, The software which is going to be used is Solidworks. NO other software shall be used.
5) After designing the four cases, the cases shall be printed using a 3D printer and shall be sent by express mail to Egypt.This will be at designer's scope as well.
6)The material of all 3D models shall be PLASTIC ONLY & not rubber.
DO NOT BID UNTIL YOU COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING:
1) AGREE ON ALL QUOTATION TERMS, SEND IT BACK SIGNED ON EACH PAGE (ATTACHED).
2) SEND YOUR WORKFLOW IN DETAILS.
3) SIGNED NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT (ATTACHED)
4) FILL IN THE SALES QUOTATION WITH THE UNIT PRICE OF EACH ITEM.
MISSING DOCUMENT WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION OF DESIGNER FROM THE BIDDING PROCESS.
Your fast responses are highly appropriated during communication.