Customer Focussed Professional & Virtual Assistant
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
This is a rare and brilliant opportunity for a customer focussed professional to help us with our day to day business runnings.
This is an exciting and rewarding role where you'll be required to work autonomously and while remaining positive with an outstanding attitude. You'll need to have advanced written English skills, SEO knowledge, wonderful customer service skills, punctual order processing a charming personality!
What will you be doing on a daily basis?
Our main operation is providing SEO services to webmasters through an online internet marketing forum. Your primary responsibility will be handling customer enquiries and processing orders that come through in a timely manner. You will also enjoy participating in a few forum discussions everyday when you aren't busy elsewhere!
Sometimes we might ask you to do other online tasks as we are a dynamic workplace. Full training for any miscellaneous tasks would be provided. Because of this, a great attitude with the willingness to adapt to business needs is important.
What skills should you have?
- The most important thing is the right attitude. We'll teach you everything you need to know to do the job well, but you need to be customer oriented, always positive and dedicated to your work.
- Amazing customer service skills. You should always be positive, respectful and charming to clients. Sometimes clients can be frustrating, but you still have to remain professional and unfazed.
- A good knowledge of Internet Marketing. You should know about SEO. General knowledge on topics such as list building, affiliate websites and product creation will come in handy but are not essential.
- Good Microsoft Excel skills: You'll need to know how to use Excel to record order details and record transaction details.
- Experience in an order processing and handling money with integrity is crucial.
- You should be able to follow instructions, learn quickly and be willing to commit 100% to the role.
What happens from here?
If this sounds like the job you've been dreaming of, get in touch! Be sure to highlight how your experience matches the requirements of the role.
Promising candidates will be asked to complete a work trial for 2 hours. This is to make sure you're happy in the role and to make sure you'll be great at it!
Professionals based in the Philippines with competitive hourly rates are strongly encouraged to apply.