SupportSpace Virtual Technical Support
• Join the SupportSpace Expert Network as an independent contractor!
• Work when and where you want within the United States!
• Provide technical support to customers for a high-profile retail brand using cloud-based technology and tools
• Contracts are issued every six months so if you want to stay active, all you have to do is sign the latest contract.
Who is SupportSpace?
Service is our business and passion. We are dedicated to providing the ultimate service experience through the game-changing advancement of remote services and a virtual Expert Network. The Expert Network has individuals as well as small companies that work remotely from around the United States.
Why should you become a SupportSpace Expert?
• Create your own work schedule.
• Gain credibility by joining one of the largest on-line technical support communities.
• Make money while utilizing SupportSpace’s dynamic platform to access customers.
• Get recognition and visibility with customer reviews.
• Help customers who seek technical expertise.
• Work as much as you want for as long as you want.
How does it work?
SupportSpace grants access to receive calls through "Certifications." First, you will need to become SupportSpace Certified by taking a course to learn how to use our Platform to service customers. The average amount of time from registration to Certification is about two weeks days which includes completing an application and taking any applicable Certification courses. However, motivated individuals can complete the Certification process in under one week.
Once you are SupportSpace certified, you simply log on to the SupportSpace network at any time to receive calls or chat sessions from consumers, most of whom who have already enrolled in a pre-paid tech support plan from a nationwide retail chain.
Compensation is typically a flat fee paid for a successfully completed service, and the amount is based on the type of service you provide. Some SupportSpace Experts earn over $6,000 USD a month by providing a high level of service. Experts are paid monthly for services provided the previous month.
What are the requirements?
SupportSpace does not provide any technical training, so you need to be an experienced tech support professional with relevant expertise handling service types like the following:
• PC and Mac support
• Tablet support
• Mobile devices
• PC tuneups
• Software troubleshooting
You must also be able to pass a criminal background check to begin the Certification process.