The duties and responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
Work onsite at our Waltham, MA facility
Programming in LabView, and understanding the relationship between the ALD system and the software
Reproducing and troubleshooting problems and incompatibilities with the SW
Testing, installation and working functionality of both software and hardware
Ability to work with Microchip Microcontrollers would be preferred
Knowledge of thin film deposition systems would be preferred
Deliver technical updates to customers, and colleagues as needed.
Undertake project management tasks as needed using MS Project
3.0 Qualifications & Requirements:
◦ Minimum requirement is a BS degree in engineering or science related field, such as electrical engineering, physics, or computer science.
◦ Knowledge of text based programming languages.
◦ Strong experience in LabVIEW, with a minimum of three years full time experience, CLA level preferred
◦ Experience in a second language such as C++, or C-Sharp is strongly preferred.
◦ Knowledge in instrumentation & control, and industrial automation, is strongly preferred. High preference for individuals with previous experience in interfacing process equipment (ALD, CVD, PVD tools) using Labview
◦ Strong problem solving skills a plus
◦ Must have excellent written, and oral skills
◦ Ability to get along with others and function as a team player as well as work effectively alone