Finish an architectural Quiosk project
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
We have created a Shoe quiosk project.
WE HAVE THE FILES, SO YOU WILL START FROM WHERE WE STOPED!
If you are interested in the job, please contact me byu skype: erezchalom
Attached you will find the project, we will work on the project 1 - 2,5X4,0.
We now need to complete the architectural project, that will include:
1) They need to know all the sizes of the project. (see attached)
1) inform where we will have electric sockets, we will need 1 for the computer, 1 printer, 1 for the credit card machine, and one for the camera and the dvr, and the wifi moden. (the electric project just need the locations, not all the details as in the attached project, i confirmed that with the mall arquitect.)
Changes on the project:
1) Stock Cabinet:
a)The place they have for us is in the middle of a mall corridor, so we need to think of what to put on the back of the stock cabinet. (image, logo, both)
b) the maximum height allowed is 1,70 (including the logo panel), so they suggested to put the logo on the cabinet doors. (i didn't like it).
c) The profundity of the stock cabinets can be bigger, we measured the size of the needed cabinet, and we need at least 50 cabinets, each having an internal size of 30cms height X 30 cms width, the width could be bigger but the problem is that will be very complicated to find the size with a bigger width, an idea… i thought in deviding each of the cabinets in 6, with a very thin shelf between them…This way we can put more than one model in each cabinet.
d) check the possibility on including more spaces for stock? We will be abble to sell more if we work with more models...
e) we had an idea that above the stock cabine we can include a 20cms space to put another stock like bags and other stuff.
1) you can make the display high uo to 1,70
2) maybe we can include on the display a space for bags…(needs to be closer to the caxier)
1) We need space for:
3- 2 credit card machines
6- place for the staff to keep their bags (could be on the benções)
7- a small safe (in wood) for cash.
8- Drawer for cash and other things
What the Cabinet Maker needs to know:
1) how to make the paintings on the cabinets doors, floor and others? With what type of Paint, adhesive?
2) what type of material he needs to use, thinking in not reforming the quiok so soon.