Dextra Technologies is seeking a full-time User Interface Designer to work directly with the Dallas based design and development teams and Mexico based development team. The ideal candidate has experience designing end-user interactions for multi-platform software (App in Windows, Mac-OS IOS and/or Android); uses established user interface design principles and personal expertise with usability; is competent in current design tools and fluent in current design trends. This position will work on the development team supporting interactive initiatives, designing application interfaces.
Daily activities include, but are not limited to:
• Executing conceptual designs as final deliverables.
• Collaborate with development team to drive excellent user experiences.
• Design interactive solutions to address business and brand requirements, technical constraints, research findings, and the audience’s processes, tasks and goals.
• Clearly document design intent for various audiences.
• Participate in usability testing and quality assurance checks.
• Creative problem solver with an eye for design and detail
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively with technologists.
• An up-to-date knowledge of user-interface design principles and usability methodologies
• Experience applying research and analysis to product/software development.
• Experience in User Interface Design
• Experience in Visual Design
• Highly collaborative team member
• Confident yet flexible and open minded
• Detail oriented, organized and thorough
• Work well under pressure, adapt to change, and take initiative
• A positive and enthusiastic attitude
Tools and Applications Requirements
• Practical knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite software (Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.)
• CSS and Java FX experience is a bonus, but not required
• Bachelors degree in design or related field
• Must have a portfolio available to share/demonstrate of prior work
• Must have experience with native app, (not browser based)
The portfolio should demonstrate mainly your expertise with the native app, however web based work is a plus.
If you are interested please send your Resume and Portfolio to: