Application user interface
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
We are working on a web application. We thought it looked good, but, one of our marketing persons did not like the design and navigation. The person offered few suggestions on the application navigation (moving different menu items, change icons, etc). While we are at it, we would like to see better design of the current application. We need an expert designer / developer who can study the application and come up with a better design and implement the navigation related changes to the application. Here are the responsibilities of the job:
* Come up with better design for the application
* Application navigation:
- Change the icons (based on the new list of icons we have)
- Move buttons, sub-menu items as per the suggestions from the marketing person.
* Make the application responsive (all screen resolutions and sizes)
If you have the required skills and you can work on this project immediately, please respond with samples of your recent work.
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – Business plan preparation
- Fixed-Price – Business strategy: Document scan management software
- Fixed-Price – Experienced PHP developer