Chat Support Representative
Chat Support Representative
A Well Established Weight Loss Company is currently interviewing for Full and Part time Reps to join our team. No experience required, paid training, and support provided.
Main duties for this position are taking inbound chats to answer questions about our product and helping people navigate through our website. No cold calling or telemarketing involved. Phone work via Skype, which involves calling a customer back that requests more information or assistance.
Work from the comfort of your home. Being computer literate is a must. This is virtual work, so your Internet connection must be rock solid and your ability to deal with inevitable computer problems is mandatory.
These positions are long term and paid training is provided.
Hours of operation: 8:00 A.M through 3:00 A.M Eastern Standard Time. 7 days a week
We ask all applicants to be on call for emergencies. Currently seeking candidates willing to work weekends and possible rotating shifts. Must have Excellent English communication skills. (No hard accents)
Prefer applicants from the United States, will consider applicants from other countries, however you must attach a voice or written sample when applying.
- Quiet working environment
- Stable internet connection
- English communication skills. (No hard accents)
- A Clear Microphone and working speakers
- Knowledge of Email use
- Organized, Assertive and Capable of working Independently.
- Must Be Very Reliable
- Friendly, Patient, Positive and Understanding Nature
Read the above requirements and keep in mind that we do not require past experience, but an active Professional Skype Account is needed to conduct an interview.
If you feel you have a good understanding, meet most if not all of the above requirements, proceed by attaching your answers to the questions below with your cover letter. Spam cover letters and Not following the directions will result in disqualification. Not interested in working with agencies at this moment.
1. Your Availability for Full or Part time, Weekends and Ability to be On-Call.
2. Ability to provide a Valid driver's license or a photo I.D upon hire.
5. Ability to Multi-task and handle stress on the job.
6. Your ability to provide an active working Cell Phone number.
7. Your understanding of Skype (New Users are welcome)
8. Do you have a quiet area to work, such as unpreventable background noises
or personal problems that may prevent you from being successful with us.
9. Do you have own a reliable microphone with working speakers?
10. Experience in Sales/Customer Service (Not Required but helpful)
11. Ability to comprehend written and verbal skills in English.
A written sample may be requested by us to determine English
communication and comprehension abilities.
12. Any future commitments or if you are currently working.