The fashion design assistant is a coveted position that will give the selected candidate a great deal of insight and hands on experience into the development of designs, custom garment making, and an all round idea of how the business is run behind the scenes.
-Giving creative and practical support to the head designer.
- Working with customers (old and new).
- Sourcing fabrics and items needed for styling
- Aiding in manufacturing and styling
- Getting involved in advertising and marketing strategies
- Assisting and scheduling fittings, photoshoots, and runway shows
- Travelling occasionally
- Conducting research
- Fashion design/ merchandising degree or related field a plus but not required.
- High school diploma or GED
- Proficiency in Microsoft word and power point.
- Must possess Great leadership and organizational skills
- Must be able to work well independently as well as with a team.
- Must be dedicated, determined and persevering.
- Must be passionate about fashion and making a difference in the world.
- Must be knowledgeable of basic social media tools.
This is a Part-time internship offered for a term of Flexible, when you apply please attach your resume and answer to the questions in attach document Thank You