Blog Research - Bash Scripting
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
We need a list of 1,000 blog authors who blog about the Bash Command Porcessor usage and scripting.
These blogs should be guides, tutorials, code examples, tips, tricks, reviews, help and learning for Bash usage and scripting.
Some of the topics we are interested in:
- Regular Expressions
- Here Documents
- I/O Redirection
- Restricted Shells
- Process Substitution
- List Constructs
- Indirect References
- /dev and /proc
- Network Programming
- Of Zeros and Nulls
This is the information that we require:
+ Author's first name: first name only.
-No last names.
+ Email address:
- Exclusively in this format, no alternative formats like username[at]mail[dot]com
- No contact forms or anything else
- Just valid email addresses, no twtter account nor FB profile.
- Note: not all blogs have this information, so you'll need to find 1,000 blogs that do.
+ Blog URL: specifically the main URL of the target blog.
- Once again, the blogs should be about Bash usage and scripting, i.e. a blog by a Linux Administrator for Bash enthusiasts.
- The URL included must be from a blog/informative website that shows up content written by that person, we do NOT accept registries with profile URLs (facebook, twitter, bitbucket, github...just no profiles in general).
We are looking to build long-term relationships with great contractors who provide high quality work and meet deadlines so you may earn to be re-invited to our projects with better payment.
UPDATE: this is an urgent task so contractors that finish the project SUCCESSFULLY within 6 days (from the moment they were hired) will earn a BONUS PAYMENT.