Record material for a synthetic voice
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
We are seeking male or female AMERICAN ENGLISH voice talents to build synthetic voices for text-to-speech (TTS) systems. The selected voice talents must meet the following requirements:
1. Must be a NATIVE SPEAKER of American English.
2. Must be 18 years old or over.
3. Speech must sound professional yet friendly; words must be clearly spoken but not overarticulated.
4. Available to do 20+ hours of recordings in the next few months.
5. Have access to a high-quality microphone and an absolutely quiet environment to avoid background noise.
6. Have experience in recording professional-quality sound files. Note: We need raw recordings. All post-processing will be done by us.
7. Access to a computer. Once hired, we will provide the recording software that you will be used for the recording sessions.
Please send us an example recording of your voice when applying. Sample recordings must show talent's natural voice, NOT a persona voice. Audio recording should be of high quality. Applicants without voice examples will not be considered.
Kindly tell us about your recording equipment, including the brand and model of microphone you are using. So we can identify your dialect, please let us know where you grew up and where you live currently. Also indicate which of the following age ranges you fall in: