A matlab programe for conjugate point search on overlaping images using epipolar corelation
I am a University Student and im having difficulty with this work, thus i would love an assistance for this job which would involve the following;
• Input Stereo Image Image1 and Image2
• Extract image features locations and match so as to obtain putatively matched points
• From the putatively Matched Point 1 and Matched Point 2 Remove outliers using ransac, least median squares and other suitable methods
• Compute Fundamental matrix and epipoles using inliares only
• Compute epipolar lines for putatively matched point
• Display points in image1 and their corresponding epipolar lines in Image 2. Noting that line must pass through the corresponding point
• Search for best matching points along epipolar lines to obtain the locations in image2 in otherwise known as conjugate points
• Thus we have locations of points on image1 and their corresponding conjugate points on image2 display points on image1 and image2
The program should be written such that we have independent function that performs specific tasks.
Line comments that clearly explains the codes would be necessary
This work would be suitable for professionals well knowledgeable in matlab for image processing analysis and computer stereo vision.
Finally a suitable GUI would be necessary
Attached is a google satellite image which i would love to use as a sample image
Thanks for your Assistance