Help re-skinning cocos2d iOS game
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
We've purchased the source for a match 3 jewel game and are in need of getting our game re-skinned and launch ready.
1) We will provide all the art as shown in the example folders (within the source we'll share if you win the job) as specified in the instructions below.
2) We will provide all the sounds as shown in the example folders (within the source we'll share if you win the job) as specified in the instructions below.
3) We have many of the ID's ready (apple store, etc) and will provide others or will need you to disable them from the app.
4) We need help understanding how the multi-player component works (is this 3rd party?)
5) We will want to create a leaderboard within game center (see number 11 below)
6) We need this to work - as the source does natively - in iPhone & iPad formats.
7) Their default in-app purchase of 'add free version' needs to function (and remove all ads). I believe there is native support in the code for this.
8) Want the Facebook 'play with friends' functionality a) explained to us <never used> and b) integrated into the app.
9) We are interested whether different level layouts (think of Candy Crush Saga) could easily be created from this source to add difficulty. <this is optional, but if you have experience or thoughts here please explain>
Their instructions are below:
Jewel Match Code Instructions
1. Replace loading screens,icons and all artwork
2. Replace all music and sound effects
3. Replace“Bundleidentifier” info
4. Change“Bundledisplayname”in info.plist
5. Replace the App key Info.plist
6. Replace the NextpeerFacebookSSO in the Info.plist
7. Replace the NextpeerGameKey(initializeWithProdu
8. Replace Chartboost App Id
9. Replace Revmob Id
10.In iTunes Connect create In-App Purchase to remove ads and enter the Product ID in the AppController.h file
11.For Game Center to work you will just need to create a leaderboard in iTunes Connect with the Leaderboard ID in the following format “[bundle identifier].leaderboard” No changes are required in Xcode.