Research Assistant (Data Entry/ Web Research)
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
Job description: This is a long-term project that requires a variety of different tasks. It’s is in support of a sales professional researching new prospects and creating lists of potential contacts a prospect might know in order to help with the referral gathering process. This will require the person to be well versed in LinkedIn and search engines. In addition, one will be developing lists of prospects from websites and entering the data into excel.
Timeline: This project is expected to last between 6 months - 1 year with the possibility of being longer. Each individual task will not necessarily be connected to the other.
Time sensitivity: Most tasks will be assigned in the late afternoon/evening PDT and must be completed within 12 hours. It is highly preferable that this team be located in Asia so that they can work in the evenings / early mornings between business days. We are located in Canada.
Contact: Availability by phone in the evenings and early mornings PDT for last minute requests a bonus. Email contact is essential.
Confidentiality: Some tasks will require logging into private accounts. No passwords can be shared externally.
Pay: I will pay by the hour at competitive rates. Please provide me with your lowest hourly bid.
1. Find the names and contact details of CEOs and other key executives in companies
2. Used LinkedIn to look up mutual connections for a list of contacts
3. Researching individuals and the various charities and organizations their involved in
4. Researching industries to identify key companies and their executive teams
In your bid, please provide the following:
- Hourly rate
- Availability to work (weekends? holidays? night-time?)
- Prior experience with similar tasks
Skills: research, linkedin