Senior C++ Frontend Developer (Qt Specialist)
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
We are currently looking for talented and creative individuals to join our team to work to build an exciting new desktop application. The application is envisioned to merge several areas of communication and entertainment into one easy to use application.
The role you would fill is a senior one. You would lead a team of developers to build a cross platform application running on windows and mac. You would be a master of Qt on the desktop for windows and mac. You would possess an intricate knowledge of the limitations of Qt on both these platforms and offer advice to designers and developers alike on avoiding these issues or suggest workarounds.
• 4 + years’ experience working with GUI in Qt
• Excellent knowledge of Windows and Mac OS internals
• Excellent knowledge of QSS, QML and QtWebkit
• Solid knowledge of Win32 API, STL, COM, Windows 7 SDK
• Good English communication skills, both oral and written
• Strong problem-solving skills and leadership skills
• Knowledge of multi-threaded and multi-process development
• Experience of full project life-cycle: design and documentation, development, unit testing, re-factoring, deployment and maintenance.
Desired Skills but not Mandatory
• Understanding Web services (XML SOAP, WSDL, REST)
• Qt Certifications i.e. Qt Developer, Qt Specialist
What we offer
• An exciting project with high day to day visibility
• Startup environment but excellent salary package
• A multi-cultural, fun loving team
• Ability to grow and contribute in a creative way to the product
Skills: english, leadership, design, wsdl