PSDs to Responsive HTML5 / CSS3 + Menu REF:INT-VibraMicro2
I have ONE (1) home page and ONE (1) sub pages in a layered PSD file that I need converted into standards compliant, table-less, high-quality, responsive HTML5 and CSS3 to be used for a website. It is important that you are knowledgeable in web standards and best practices. Latest standards and semantics for HTML5 MUST be used. For older browsers, we will accept some graceful degradation for elements that are best coded using progressive enhancements in CSS3.
Examples of websites that you have coded with HTML5, and CSS3 MUST be included in your bid submission. Anyone who does not include them will not be considered for the work.
The coded pages should be compatible with IE 8 and above, as well as all versions of Firefox, Safari, Opera and Chrome including the latest Macintosh versions of these browsers. Please ensure that you are able to test your work in IE8!
In addition to your code validating HTML5 and CSS 3, we need the site programmed in a professional web design manner. This includes treatment such as:
1. Using Unordered lists for menus.
2. Correct use of heading tags with page item hierarchy.
3. Code structured and built for maximum search engine friendliness.
4. Common web sense for when images should be used as backgrounds or not.
5. Code that is built hierarchically and formats in correct precedence when the style sheets are disabled.
6. Print friendly code.
Thank you for your proposals! If you wish to see the designs before placing your proposal, please PMB me.