Nightlife Social Media Consulting is a new Digital Marketing Agency specialized in the Nightlife Industry. We offer a full range of digital marketing services to our clients geared toward driving more customers to their venues and increasing customer loyalty.
Nightlife Social Media Consulting is looking for a Graphic Designer. The Graphic Designer is to assist the Digital Marketing Team by planning, interpreting and developing the visual style and overall layout of marketing and sales collateral. The Graphic Designer will produce logos, nightclub flyers, social media content, webpage graphics and more.
Graphic Designer duties:
• Meeting Marketing Director and Digital Marketing Team via video conferencing, email and instant messaging to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job.
• Interpreting the client's business needs and developing a concept to suit their purpose.
• Estimating the time required to complete the work.
• Developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research.
• Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts.
• Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time.
• Presenting finalized ideas and concepts to Marketing Director.
• Working with a wide range of media, including photography and computer-aided design (CAD).
• Re-branding certain clients.
• Handle the graphics for up to 15 clients simultaneously
• Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work.
• Contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief.
• Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches.
• Working on layouts and artworking pages ready for publishing.
• Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as QuarkXPress, FreeHand, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3ds Max, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver and Flash.
• Developing interactive design.
• Commissioning illustrators and photographers (as needed with Directors approval)
• Working as part of a team with Marketing Director, Social Media Manager, Market Researcher, Website Designer, and Mobil Developer.
Graphic Designer Requirements:
• Highly creative, analytical and detailed-oriented.
• Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Final Cut Pro and Microsoft Office.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Knowledge on what it takes to gather and manage information
• Knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Digg, Youtube, Twitter, Flickr etc.) and how they can be deployed in different scenarios.
• Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and Flash, a plus.
• Nightclub Graphic Design experience, a plus.
• Marketing, Sales, Branding, Social Media experience, a plus.
This position will begin in Mid to Late July 2013. We are now collecting proposals to determine the best candidate. This position will pay approximately $1,666.67 a month. This contract will be renewed monthly, and this could become a full-time position.
Please reply with some of your work in your portfolio.
Skills: marketing, interpreting, graphics, video, design, facebook, youtube, twitter