Hiring a Customer Service "Super Hero" in Brasov, Romania
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
Hourly Rate: $4.00 - $6.00 per hour
Are you in Brasov, Romania?
Do you have Amazing Customer Service Experience with fluency in English?
Work for an American boss who is currently located in Brasov, Romania! Join a fun team that serves the American market!
The business is a technology company that is headquartered in the Midwest, USA. We are growing! We can offer you the ability to work from home and/or from a coworking facility at Hub OneZero in Brasov)
You would also collaborate with other team members from Romania and with our satellite office in the Philippines who are also working on similar projects for different clients.
What does our company do?
Our company provides web design and hosting to our clients, as well as technical support. We have our own proprietary Content Management System (CMS) and it is super easy to use. If you have ever used Wordpress, you will find our CMS even easier to use. It’s fun working for a company when the customers love your software and love the personal support they get, like they do at our company. :)
Typical job expectations:
- Typical work load is between 15-30 hrs a week, with an average of around 20 hrs a week.
- You would typical work 4 hours a day, Monday-Friday.
- A typical work day would start at 14.00 EET (6.00 CST). Our clients are located in Chicago timezone
- Much of your job would be answering customer support tickets via our support ticket system (www.supportbee.com)
- Answer support phone calls that come in.
- Escalate ticket that need specific help
- Once you are comfortable with our Content Management System (CMS) you would be given the opportunity to do live remote training for new customer on-boarding.
- Customer training typically takes only one hour. We use www.join.me to connect to our client’s computer
- Most of the job is to keep customers happy & smiling!
- You MUST be reliable & dependable.
- Reliable computer less than 4 years old. We are Mac-based, but if you're on PC, that's okay. Most of our clients are PC-based.
- Your internet connection must be stable! All our work is done through the internet, therefore a good connection is essential.
- Headset. We do a lot of collaboration on Skype and there are times when you need to call a customer or have them call you, so a good headset is a must.
- Good quiet working environment. Most of us work from a home office or from a coworking space. Although you will not be on the phone the whole time talking to customers, we do want to keep a professional environment for phone calls so that our clients do not hear babies crying in the background, dogs barking, motorcycles driving by, or loud roommates/coworkers.
What we provide you
- We train you on the technical stuff! Most of our staff members are stay-at-home moms who used to be call center manager
- Less stress! No more micromanagement or stringent call center metrics. We are all about high quality service and support and we want to make our clients happy.
- Friendly work environment!
- On-going employment! Every employee who passes the test and is part of the team is considered a valuable asset to what we provide our customers.
- You will learn things! This isn't a job for a "drone". You are empowered to solve problems and encouraged to think critically.
Ideal Candidate should:
- Possess near native accent of American English, and able to understand the vernacular
- Impeccable written English skills
- Be a genuine and caring person, who is kind, sincere, and friendly.
- Have worked as a call center team leader/supervisor with management capabilities, and project management experience, or have comparable experience working with overseas clients.
- Able to work independently
- Able to work up to 30hrs a week, Monday through Friday (minimum 15 hrs per week)
- Must be able to work in the afternoons EET, starting around 14:00 EET
- Start date August or September 2014
- You must be in Brasov, Romania
- Opportunity to work from a coworking facility (Hub onezero, Str. Lunga, nr 100).
- Must have your own computer, noise-cancelling headset, & excellent wifi connection
- Must work through oDesk
Pay Rate and Career Path
(Note that all rates quoted here are after oDesk fees. Our company pays the 10% oDesk fee).
- For new hires, candidates will start at $4.00/hr for the first 80 hours.
- After successful completion of the first 80 hrs of work, the rate will increase to $4.50/hr for up to 160 total hours.
- Rate will be increased to $5.00/hr for the following 80 hrs, (from 160 - 240 hrs).
- Rate will increase to $5.50/hr for the house 240 - 320 hrs.
- After that, the rate will increase to $6.00/hr for 320+ hrs.
- Annual review will be at the one year anniversary of the hire date, and will be a 10% raise ($6.60/hr)
- There will be advancement opportunities within the company, based on performance and work ethic.
To apply for this job, you must include the secret phrase "Bună Ziua!" in your posting