End-to-End Django Developer
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
I am looking for an End-to-End Django Developer to work with me on the development of an eCommerce application. Some basic about the application and project:
* I am following a kanban-style methodology through the early development of the application.
* We will work closely to discuss new features and technical design.
* I care about code design and formatting (PEP8)
* I am using the latest stable build of Django.
* The initial user interface is based on Bootstrap. I want to keep it minimalist and clean.
* The application integrates with a 3rd party API to get pricing and fulfill orders.
* The application will probably use Celery (or similar) to manage interactions with external systems.
* The code is managed in Git (BitBucket). New developers start using a Fork/Pull Requests model.
* Pilot will probably be hosted on Heroku
* Clean/compliant HTML
* Continuous integration