Wordpress Job Theme Editing
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
We need someone to add some functionality to a job board theme Job Press Pro, the following features must be added to the theme http://www.dailywp.com/jobpress-pr
Generic Home Page:
• Auto Multi Country redirect by IP or language change on home page (will prefer it not to be a multisite system)
• Highly graphical jobs page, which shows small circular badges based on the job. Hence, at a glance, students are able to see key required skills or key requirements for the job, without having to read the job description. So for example, for a job that required Arabic, a small button will be available next to the job that shows Arabic required. Maximum of four badges per job. (CSS will be provided for this too)
• System reminds to users to fill in their resumes
• Show stats on resumes (times viewed)
• Newsfeed for candidates with related jobs they picked with registration also seamless Buddypress integration
• 3 step resume creation
• PDF export of created resume
• Pre-filled fields from registration data collected from facebook like country, university and work experience
• Ability to add video resume which they upload to youtube (source code can be taken easily from any youtube widgets that embed videos by using youtube unique ids)
• View posted jobs and stats
• Candidate shortlisting system with searches candidates for an applied job by searching by one or more of the resume fields
• Shortlisted candidates show up on short list panel with ability to add notes
Job Posting and Payments:
• Ability to add basic screening questions
• Publish job to employers twitter, facebook and linkedin
• Bulk buying system that gives a discount on buying 3 or more job postings along with a shopping cart (shopping cart is optional), on purchase credit is added to employers dashboard
All new added features placement in MySQL must be structured well so that we can import data easily for analysis
Please note we have a time frame of 1 month and you will be reporting the CTO and Lead Designer who are both certified developers and will be working alongside you on the CSS styling for the extra features.
Most of the features we need are already built in, the extra features were carefully chosen considering the wordpress platform and any well versed developer should have no problem in implementing these.
Skills: youtube, linkedin