A growing financial consulting company that provides Reserve budget and disclosure solutions for community associations and other real-estate projects. The Project Assistant is an entry-level internship position on the "Production" side of the company. The project assistant position will be an assistant to a Project Manager, assisting with all aspects of the capital budgeting process. He or she will assist in property assessments, financial review, report development, data entry, PDFing reports, and project compilation.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office and other Windows based software; proficient in Excel
· Knowledge of Google email and applications
· Mathematical Literacy; able to multiply, divide, and understand percentages & formulas
· Strong English skills. Ability to read and write, in English, in the top 10 percentile
· Ability to work on jobs simultaneously while keeping each separate
· Excellent written and oral communication
· Strong attention to detail and ability to perceive when something does not make sense
The Project Assistant position will be part time, 15-20 hours per week. The position has the opportunity to develop into a full time, 40 hours per week job.
Skills: real-estate, english, mathematics