I need to build a prototype of a product, constructed from ABS plastic that is about the same shape and size as a hockey puck. The part will mount to a vertical wall. The prototype will be white in color, the top will be slightly convex and will have an embossed logo. Small slots in the design of my logo will allow RF radio waves to transmit through the top. The two pieces will either snap together or spin and lock in some way. When assembled, the seam between the two pieces is invisible as the bottom portion will index inside the top portion. The inside of the "puck" will be hollow with wall thickness of 4mm, and will house a small circuit board. The circuit board will snap into place using perimeter tabs that could be pushed away to release the board. I will send specifics about the board dimensions, thickness, shape etc. The design will be 3D printed, so your design must meet these criteria:
1. File should be .STL format
2. Design must be watertight i.e. "closed", with no holes in mesh
3. Design must be "manifold", i.e. design should not have any common edges
Payment will be made AFTER 3D printer indicates STL file is print ready.
Thank you for looking and good luck!
Other open jobs by this client
- Hourly – Android developer with GPS / Google Maps API experience
- Hourly – Android sample app to set UUID in BLE beacon
- Fixed-Price – Create basic animated gif