Report on Social Anxiety
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
25-30pages report on overcoming "social anxiety."
Must be well-researched from credible and trustworthy well-documented sources, not like Wikipedia nor PLR solely.
Yet, it needs to be extremely PRACTICAL HOW-TO that will help people overnight, like instant magic-bullets.
I'll provide the outline.
- Must be 12-size Times New Roman Font
- Page-Margin of 1 at Top, Bottom, Left, Right
- NO PLAGIARISM PLEASE (We will be checking to make absolute sure, and if been plagiarized, it will be reported for accountability without payment.)
It has to be original, unique, content and in-depth.
- Also, be sure to include me a separate 3-5 paragraphs summary for the entire finished document that explains what the document is about.
IMPORTANT: This is work for hire, and that I will solely have all rights and copyrights, and do whatever I want with it; hence, this creation or any derivative thereof may not be reused or redistributed by anybody else. And by taking on this, you automatically and fully understand that.
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – Looking for Experts in Any Self-Help Topics to Join Our Team
- Fixed-Price – Need to Hire a Book Marketer and Team of Reviewers
- Fixed-Price – Rapport Job