Writer wanted for well-read Email & Copywriting blog
Howdy talented writer,
I'm looking for someone to write around 1 x 1000 - 1500 word article weekly for the Customer.io blog ( http://customer.io/blog ).
This posting is a test run to have you create a single article. If everything works out, this will be a weekly engagement.
What you need to do:
* Read the attached description to understand our audience.
* Write an article
* Provide a text file formatted in markdown ( preferably linked to on http://draftin.com )
* The article should be 1000 - 1500 words
* The tone, language and content of the article should be able to fit right in on http://customer.io/blog/
What will a successful engagement look like?
* Your article should be enjoyable to read and something we're proud to publish next week on http://customer.io/blog/
* Your article drives people to share the article on social networks and comment.
Why you'd be interested in this?
We're looking for someone to write every week for us. If you want to keep it at that, great. If you want to do more than that in the future, we're open to that.
IN YOUR COVER LETTER:
Add links to some existing writing you've done on email, copywriting, content marketing, or customer service.
Provide a short description (at least one) of the article you want to write.