Construction Contract Administrator
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY ROLE. PLEASE APPLY ONLY IF YOU HAVE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE. THANKS!
Located in Sydney, Australia, this design and construct firm specialises in high end architectural residences. We are currently looking for a Construction Contract Administrator to remotely join our dedicated and friendly team of 20 staff.
We have a highly systemised workflow and powerful remote server access which makes outsourcing the role the obvious choice.
Check us out at www.steeleassociates.com.au
THE JOB IS…
The successful applicant will report to a Project Manager and assist in:
• Construction management involving procuring, scheduling, and subcontracting projects.
• Estimating and preparing construction tenders.
• Communicating and negotiating with subcontractors, clients, architects & other stakeholders.
We offer long-term work in a well established firm with great opportunities as our dynamic firm grows on the strength of our ever-expanding project portfolio.
In this role you could:
• Flexible working hours
• Variety of tasks and activities
• Possibility for increasing responsibility and remuneration
• Friendly and supportive virtual team environment
A new member of the team will have the following attributes:
• Tertiary qualifications and industry experience.
• Strong initiative and problem-solving skills.
• Clear written and verbal English language communication skills and a personable manner.
• Proficiency with MS Office & Project.
• Thorough and systematic approach to work.
Previous experience in the industry is essential for those wishing to secure this exciting opportunity.
If you have what we’re looking for, apply now to join the team and be a part of our success.
Skills: make, contract-documentation, design, outsourcing, management, english, communication-skills